We are so thrilled to kick off our “Products we Love” series and are excited to introduce you to one of our most favorite lifestyle and fashion bloggers, Emily Jackson. We are obsessed with Emily’s fresh and polished style and her little Capri is just the cutest! For daily inspiration on life and style The Jacksons is a must-read!
We asked Emily to share some of her must-have products for baby and mom with us and we must say that we adore all of her picks! Especially that pink Tory Burch Diaper Bag! Swoon!
1. Tory Burch Diaper Bag– This is just about the cutest diaper bag I have ever seen.I love how bright it is, the best part is that it doesn’t even look like a diaper bag.
2. Noodle and Boo Extra Gentle baby shampoo and Conditioning hair polish- My little girl has the worlds driest skin just like me so I have to be careful with what products I use during bath time. Noodle and Boo seems to keep her skin soft and moisturized. It’s very gentle.
3. “Boo” The dog. -Capri’s Favorite toy that she CANNOT live with out! Little Boo goes everywhere with us!
4. Kiehl’s lotion– I use this lotion on Capri. Actually we all use it, even my husband! It’s the only lotion that keeps our eczema in check.
5. Bugaboo Donkey Duo stroller– I don’t have this stroller yet but I have tested it out multiple times and am absolutely in LOVE with it! I will definitely be getting this stroller when I have my second little one. It is perfect in so many ways!
6. Aden + Anais– I am sure everyone knows about this company, but they have the best blankets around. The only way I could get Capri to sleep at night when she was a newborn was to swaddle her in these super soft yet breathable blankets. They also came in handy for nursing!
7. Little Giraffe Luxe blanket– This is Capri’s favorite blankey. It goes everywhere with us. It has stayed in perfect condition after excessive use and multiple washes! It’s just about the softest thing I have ever felt!
8. Gap PJ’s– Who doesn’t love baby gap? I can’t get enough of it! I have noticed that a lot of brands get stiff and uncomfortable after multiple washes. Gap Jammies get softer as you wash them!
9. Joes Jeggings– these are a little pricey but worth it. They are soft and stretchy and don’t squeeze the babes little belly. They feel like leggings.
10. Last but not least something for Mom! I used Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action when I was pregnant and I will definitely be using it again. I really felt like it reduced the amount of stretch marks I got during my pregnancy. It smells great too!
Thank you so much for sharing these fun products with us Emily! We loved getting to know a little bit more about you!