10 Feb

DIY Kids Valentines Printables

We are so excited to finally have kiddos old enough to take Valentines to school this year and have been trying to find the perfect cards. If you are not into the store bought Valentines for your little peanuts and have been looking for something a bit more unique then you came to the right place! We’ve got you covered with a few adorable ideas that also come with free printables to make things really easy for you!

Does it get any cuter then a S’more pack with heart shaped marshmallows?! It sure doesn’t and the best news is that this little S’more kit so a synch to make. All you need is a clear cellophane bag, gram crackers, mini chocolate bars and Kraft jumbo heart marshmallows that are available during this time of year!  Your little peanuts friends can have fun making their own S’more at home or munching on the ingredients!

S’more Friends Like You Printable DOWNLOAD

We wanted to create something fun and bright and naturally we had to use Pop Rocks! With a little play on words these rad valentines are not only cool with a non traditional look but they also create a fun popping party in your mouth! And theres a space at the bottom for your little peanut to write their own name!

You Rock Valentine DOWNLOAD 1 | DOWNLOAD 2

It’s hard to think of anything better then candy to go with a Valentine card but we might just have something that takes the cake! All you have to do is add small figurines and these fun worded cards are sure to cause a buzz at school!

You Make My Heart Jump DOWNLOAD
You Drive Me Wild DOWNLOAD
You Are DinoMite DOWNLOAD

You can never go wrong with a classic sweet tart… it’s probably our favorite Valentine’s Day candy by the way. These adorable heart confetti cards go perfect with a small glassine envelope filled with sweet tarts!

You Are A Sweet Tart DOWNLOAD

{   18   } Comments |

18 Responses to DIY Kids Valentines Printables

1. Dana says:

These are adorable! I wanted to use the smore printable, but it is only in black and white. Is there a way to change it to color?

2. Megan says:

Hey Dana! Thanks for letting us know. We have got the files fixed and they should now print in color! Make sure to refresh the page and re-download. If you still have problems let us know! Enjoy!

3. Lauren says:

Hi there! Where did you find the marshmallows? Love these! Thanks for making me creative :)

4. Angie says:

I LOVE the s’more idea! The “DOWNLOAD” link doesn’t work, anymore…has the link been updated since last year? Also, what do you use to “seal” the bag and afix the label? Glue Dots? Thank you!!!!

5. dominique says:

Do you still have the downloaded printables? I clicked on the links however now it says the downloads cannot be found and I would love to use these this year!

6. JMW says:

I tried to download these today and am getting an error message. Are these still available? Maybe it’s just my computer?

7. Tara says:

i, too, tried to download the SMORES printable and it’s saying it is no longer available. i LOVE this and would love to use – any chance you can fix the link? THANK YOU!!

8. Laree says:

I tried to download these today and it says the downloads can not be found. Are they still available?

9. Tracey says:

I love the S’more idea too, but also have found none of the download links working. Please let me know if they get fixed!

10. Emily says:

Hi! also trying to use the more printable but its not working, bummer. ope it is up and running again soon

11. Cres says:

I love the S’mores idea. First of all, where did you find the heart shaped marshmallow? Second, I can’t seem to find the printable for the S’mores. It gave me an error message when I clicked on download.

12. Megan says:

The link’s have been fixed! You should be able to download them now! xo

13. Megan says:

The link’s have been fixed! You should be able to download them now! xo

14. Megan says:

The link’s have been fixed! You should be able to download them now! xo

15. Megan says:

The link’s have been fixed! You should be able to download them now! xo

16. Megan says:

The link’s have been fixed! You should be able to download them now! xo

17. Trillium says:

The S’mores link! For me it’s just two giant printables on half of one page. It’s so cute – I’d love to borrow it.

18. Megan says:

It’s actually a full page, just formatted horizontally! Should print perfect!